Vic Air Supplies is a family run business that was established in 1994 by Peter and Caroline Wood. 25 years later we are proud to still be an Australian owned and operated company.
As a qualified Sheet Metal First Class Worker (Collingwood Tech circa. 1850), Peter Wood has been in the HVAC industry for over 40 years. Vic Air Supplies was started because Peter saw the need for change in the industry for quality products and customer service. Peter also revolutionised the industry when he designed the first Downvent Diffuser whilst working at a previous Manufacturing Company; a product which has radically changed the industry and is still used as a mainstream product today.
From our humble beginnings, Vic Air Supplies has grown to spread over four locations with more than 50 staff members; even still, our main emphasis remains on our Customers’ needs and requirements which has earnt us our place as one of the Industry’s most trusted and respected names.
Alongside our flexible duct manufacturing, Vic Air Supplies also has its own Sheet Metal manufacturing plant; allowing us to be able to provide services to all Domestic, Commercial and Service Companies, making Vic air Supplies the number one Company for providing HVAC solutions.
Our Mission Statement
It is Vic Air Supplies’ goal to be the best HVAC, Sheet Metal and Thermal Duct manufacturer & supplier in the business by establishing an industry benchmark for the most consistently dependable service. The process of adding value with our ‘solutions focussed’ service will continually evolve so that we improve our customers’ businesses with the service and support that we provide. We offer our customers solutions at the forefront of Energy Efficient technological advances and sustainable products.
• Our customers and their customers come first
• We reward the loyalty of our customers by adding value to them, their professionalism and their business
• Our staff are an enthusiastic and cohesive unit where everybody’s contribution is welcomed, valued and rewarded
• We are resource conscious, (not wasteful in any area) so that we may remain a lean and mean operation
• We try to maintain a sustainable operation and to provide our customers with sustainable solutions
• We are never satisfied and always seek to improve our service and encourage our customers and staff to contribute their suggestions
• We do all that we can to maintain an enviable Occupational Health and Safety record
• We will always achieve a satisfactory return on all our assets/resources as we have a responsibility to out customers, staff and shareholders to remain in business for their long term benefit
• As a Family Business, we see both our staff and our customers as members of our extended family